incubator-general mailing list archives

From Maarten Bosteels <mbosteels....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache JSecurity/Ki rename - please submit suggestions!
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 18:20:08 GMT
Hi Les,

Is there an entry in TESS that shows us the potential naming conflict ?
It could help us understand which names are good candidates.

I don't quite understand the problem (IANAL).
My apologies if this has all been discussed before.

As far as I understand,  the name of the project is "Apache Ki" not just
"Ki", so I don't see any conflicts.
Same for "Apache JSecurity". I must be missing something here.

All Apache project names I tried, generate several hits on TESS: James,
MINA, Cocoon, Maven, Cayenne

Maarten