incubator-general mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Approve Release of Apache Sling MIME type mapping support Version 2.1.0-incubator
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 19:52:16 GMT
Hi all,

Time to tally this vote.

Besides the votes already cast by IPMC members Felix Meschberger,
Carsten Ziegeler, Bertrand Delacretaz, and Jukka Zitting we got another
+1 vote from Niclas Hedhman.

Thus this vote passes with 5 +1 votes. No other votes have been cast.

Since the JavaDoc package does not meet the release requirements, it
will not be published to the maven repository.

Regards
Felix