incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache JSecurity/Ki rename - please submit suggestions!
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 00:35:47 GMT
Well, I was going to suggest:

Apache Jaysec

It is true to the original name, but sufficiently different not to
cause confusion.

However, in the Google results, I found posts saying they didn't like
JSec for the sound in the previous vote, which would have the same
problem.

It still might be worth considering, as it has such a low number of
hits on google (<1000), and the conflicts are all sufficiently
different that it shouldn't cause confusion:
- http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_hddvlh
- gojaysec.com
- http://jaysec.co.uk/ (only security related one, but it's CCTV).

Good luck!