incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject [Wink] Podling setup steps
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 12:59:38 GMT
Eli, Nick,

#1) Created an svn area for Wink
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/

#2) Requested Apache Infra to create mailing lists

Can you please help with these tasks?

#1) Make sure that everyone on the team has filled in their Individual CLA
(See form at http://www.apache.org/licenses/). Once they filled it up
and faxed it in, In a few days it will show up in Unlisted CLA's
section here - http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

#2) Please fill up the CCLA (See form at
http://www.apache.org/licenses/) one for each of your employer and fax
it in.

#3) Please send me the list of email id's and preferred id's (Apache
ID for svn and email)  for each committer proposed in the Wink
proposal. That will help me get the id's created for each of them

#4) Please fill up a Software grant and fax it in
(http://www.apache.org/licenses/)

#5) Please ask everyone to create an id in JIRA and let me know what
their JIRA id's are. I'll create the JIRA space when the mailing list
gets created.

Others Tasks that i need to do:

#1) Get Wink listed under http://incubator.apache.org/projects/

Tasks for later for the participants once we get started:

#1) Help draft report to the Apache Board (see details in wiki -
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/)

Lastly, Till we get wink-dev@ setup, please use general@incubator for
all communication and add a "[Wink]" in the subject for us to easily
find the emails.

Please let me know if you need more information. You may want to read
up more on the setup process etc here
(http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html)

thanks,
dims