incubator-general mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion regarding improvement of iCLA submission process
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 06:56:04 GMT
I like the idea of using JIRA to track the iCLA status. It is already
possible to submit attachments with Jira items, so that would deal with
submissions by email. For mailed and faxed submissions, I could imagine
volunteers scanning these items, adding them to Jira and then mailing the
submitter the link to Jira item.

I'll move the discussion to legal-discuss and see what happens.

D.