incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Click graduation
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:57:27 GMT
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Niall Pemberton
<niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
> Comparing the original proposal to the graduation resolution it seems
> that click entered incubation with 4 committers and proposes to leave
> with 3.
>
> IMO a PMC of three is not enough - one person disappears and you can't
> get the three votes required to do anything....

Agree with that - if some mentors agree to stay on the PMC until there
are more committers, that might work.

But voting in more committers before graduating (assuming there are
contributors who deserve that) would be way better.

I'm -1 on graduating with only 3 PMC members, the risk is too big for
the project to become stuck and unable of voting.

-Bertrand