incubator-general mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <>
Subject Re: Getting Apache [project] included in Linux distributions
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 06:31:57 GMT
On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:55 PM, Todd Volkert <> wrote:
> Does anyone on this list have any experience with getting your project
> included in the major Linux distributions?  I'd like to position Pivot
> properly to ease our path toward inclusion in these distros.  Any
> insight would be appreciated!

IMHO apache needs to be more active at getting it's corpus into the
distributions. for a long time, the Java Trap stuff was a major social
barrier but that should dead and gone now. (isn't it?)

community (
might be a good place to re-ask  this question

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message