incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] apache-rat-project 0.6rc3
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 05:53:15 GMT
On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 3:01 PM, sebb <> wrote:

>> Ok, that brings up the question whether these three votes are sufficient.
> I can add +1, with the proviso that the (C) year must be corrected for
> the next release.
> I don't know if my +1 counts though.

Thanks, the change for the year was already made in the trunk.

But I still do not know the incubator rules. Which people are
considered binding? How many binding votes are required?

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
       My guess: Nokia E50)

To unsubscribe, e-mail: