incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] apache-rat-project 0.6rc3
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:14:59 GMT
On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> where are we with this?
>
> are we cutting another release candidate or shall i take a look this one?

The only problem pointed out so far was the invalid year in the copyright. See

    http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--VOTE--apache-rat-project-0.6rc3-p22608341.html

I do not know, what the implications are so far. Apart from that, we
have only two positive votes and I do not know whether they are
sufficient.

Jochen

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)