incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: Commons issues WAS RE: [PROPOSAL] Commons Incubator
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:47:03 GMT
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:07 AM, Matt Benson <> wrote:

>  * IPMC informally agrees that the opinion of any TLP prospectively admitting a graduating
podling as a subproject is of great weight with regard to whether the aggregate community
situation would meet volume + diversity requirements (apologies if this is hard to parse).

Ok, I think the IPMC already is considering this to be a good idea, on
a case by case basis.

Is everything settled then? ;-)

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer - New Energy for Java

I  live here;
I  work here;
I relax here;

To unsubscribe, e-mail: