incubator-general mailing list archives

From Evan Gilbert <uid...@google.com>
Subject Re: Pulling in a branch of JSTemplate into Shindig
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:41:39 GMT
[+general@incubator.apache.org]

This sounds great, want to make this is OK before committing the patch. To
summarize:
- Shindig depends on 3 files from open source JsTemplates, (
http://code.google.com/p/google-jstemplate/, ASL 2.0).
- We need to make Shindig-specific changes, and want to create a copy in the
Shindig code base
- Current plan is to create JIRA issue and check the radio box to grant
license to ASF

Is this sufficient? Are there more steps we need to take?

Evan