incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Click graduation
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 06:12:20 GMT
3 is the minimal number that is needed for a formal acceptance. So I
see no problem with it. Click has been a successful open source
project done the Apache way before entering Apache, so I think it is
definitely ready to graduate now. While a possibility of a vote
deadlock exists, it does exist for any other Apache project as well.

Interesting aspect of this though... say a PMC member X goes AWOL.
Will it be valid for the 2 remaining members to vote another person in
the PMC? I'd say yes, but definitely a non-standard situation...

Andrus