incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Click graduation
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 06:06:52 GMT
> Additional concern, it does not appear that the mentors are planning
> be on the PMC. Why not?

Why is this a concern? Mentors volunteer to do mentoring to ensure the
project is viable and understands the Apache way, not necessarily to
develop code. If you trace the existing Apache projects back to the
incubator, I'd suspect 70% of them will not have their original
mentors on the PMC.

Andrus
Apache Click Mentor