incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bobby Bissett <Robert.Biss...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache SocialSite
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:31:20 GMT
On Apr 30, 2009, at 4:29 AM, Gavin wrote:
> Seems quite a few people missed it and continued on this thread
> instead of
> the one posted on 21/04 entitled '[VOTE] Apache Socialsite'
>
> Does changing the thread title mess with peoples mail clients and is
> it
> therefore better to start a new topic rather than change the title
> of an
> existing one ?

I think some (or a lot) of us weren't on the incubator email list at
first, but were cc'ed on the proposal thread. Thus we missed the
"VOTE" thread and, once a couple people responded to this one, off it
went. I hope that by now the proposed original contributors are on
this list. Maybe just having someone reply to the original "VOTE"
thread would get it in everyone's inboxes and we can have people send
their +1's again.

Cheers,
Bobby