incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Click graduation
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:09:56 GMT

On Apr 24, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> Does any of the Mentors have any stake (user, contributor, whatever)
> in the project? Preferably depending on the project on some commercial
> project... ;-)

Can't speak for Henning and Will, but I am not tied to the project at
the moment, and this is why I said I won't be on the PMC, and won't
pretend to be there to pad the numbers.

> A 11th hour, 59th minute alarm isn't that good either...

This is a mentor's failure - we did miss this aspect, as things in
Click have been working smoothly, as always. So the project is fine,
but should take a break with graduation to reevaluate its ranks and
recruit willing and deserving individuals, and come back here maybe in
2-3 months if this endeavor is successful.

Andrus