incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: New Incubator Proposal: Null - A cloud-aware Web 3.0 Container
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:27:14 GMT
Excellent proposal. I am totally convinced of the superiority of the approach.

In fact I already have an idea for interoperability plug-in that will allow access to any
SOAP 1.3 capable service. I have already some code in Java that I am currently converting
to Null. My suggestion for the title of the subproject is "Void". I am sure with the aid of
the community Null and Void will make a perfect match.

Rainer