incubator-general mailing list archives

From Vincent Siveton <vincent.sive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of Shindig Incubator 1.0
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:51:58 GMT
2009/4/26 sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>:
> The RAT report on SVN reports 476 files with unknown licences.
> Some of these may be test files (though even these should have AL if
> poss), but there seem to be quite a few files that should have the AL
> header, e.g. pom.xml etc.

Ok I saw the pom.xml in features and some js files

For java, the legal files are verified during the build by the
rat-maven-plugin and tools-maven-plugin (see parent pom)
See for instance this report:
http://incubator.apache.org/shindig/shindig-1.0.x/shindig-parent/shindig-common/rat-report.html

FYI the PHP code includes Zend and PHPUnit codes (BSD)

> Several source files in SVN have the executable flag set; this is not
> a release blocker but should really be corrected:

Thanks for this, we will fix it.

Vincent