incubator-general mailing list archives

From Vincent Siveton <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of Shindig Incubator 1.0
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:40:46 GMT
Hi Sebb,

2009/4/26 sebb <>:
> Why are there two binary release directories?

My provider changed my IP during the release process, but no maven errors.

> The 017 one only seems to have one archive (.bz2) in it, the rest of
> the files are hashes or signatures (and even some hashes of sigs,
> which could be safely deleted, as they serve no purpose)
> Where are the source archive files?

The community decided to not provide full source archived files.

We decided that user could do a check out to have the full source code
(both java and php). BTW each Java artifact has a source jar.

>>  SVN Tag:
> BTW, the NOTICE file thinks it is still 2008.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message