incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <>
Subject Re: Opinion about new framework
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 20:58:10 GMT
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Andre Dantas Rocha
<> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I’m developing a framework called Jeha. The main idea of it is to provide easy exception
handling using annotations in methods and classes. I believe that the idea is simple, but
> The start guide and initial code of framework are here:
> I’d like to hear from incubator community if Jeha is valuable for a possible incubation.

Ola Andre

   You probably want to start creating a proposal detailing the idea
if you want detailed comments (see archive of this list for examples
of proposals and the type of feedback/questions you might get), but in
the mean time, you might want to get in touch with Douglas Leite, he
is a Tuscany committer and a student at University of Campinas who is
proposing a Google Summer of Code project around the same area of
exceptions [1]... you guys could probably collaborate on this.

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: