incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: monthly reporting: Bluesky, Kato, Stonehenge, ESME, Cassandra, Pivot
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 18:32:12 GMT
On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com> wrote:

> On Apr 2, 2009, at 9:47 PM, David Crossley wrote:
>
>> The http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
>> is out-of-date ...
>>
>> --------
>> Monthly (first three months)
>>
>> * Bluesky (Currently on monthly reporting schedule as per board request)
>
> +1

BlueSky is making progress on open communication. I believe we should
wait for them to file 1 or 2 scheduled reports without us having to
request them and we could bring them back to quarterly reports. The
only thing that worries me is when they are going to be able to get
the source code to SVN, that should really help the community to
attract more interested people and also help them learn the apache
way.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk