incubator-general mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Click graduation
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 23:19:24 GMT
Ok thanks everyone for the feedback eveyone. I acknowledge the
importance of growing the committer community, which is something we
have not focused on, rather we have been looking at all the other nuts
and bolts incubation issues.
I can see this is very important for ensuring a sustainable Apache
project, and we will now focus on growing the Click comitter
community. One we have got to a healthy committer base and things are
running smoothly, we will come back to another graduation vote.

Thanks for your time.

regards Malcolm Edgar