incubator-general mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Click graduation
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:34:08 GMT
There has been a fair turn over of comitters over the life of the
project. Previous committers have included:
* Phil Barnes,
* Ahmed Mohombe,
* Christian Essl,
* Stephen Haberman

Often these committers have used Click on commercial projects and have
become involved, then after a period of time the move on.

I don't see this as a sign of immaturity. If we need more committers,
we can recruit.

regards Malcolm Edgar