incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache Pivot 1.1
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:06:46 GMT
PMC Members,

It has been almost a week since we put this release to a vote. We think we've covered all
the bases and would really like to get it out the door. Again, the release artifacts and RAT
report are here:

http://people.apache.org/~tvolkert/pivot/

Please take a few moments to vote on this release. We really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Greg Brown
Pivot Development Lead