incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Wink Proposal
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:28:14 GMT
Niclas,

We will try the best to make the community dynamics happen. When we get around to looking
at the source, you will see
the existing cxf code packages and classes as-is. So theoretically we will be able to get
some value out of it in terms
of contributing back to cxf.

On a related note, would any pmc folks / asf members (including Dan!) like to mentor us? or
join us as committers?
Please let us know

thanks,
dims