incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <Shanti.Subraman...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Olio 0.1
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:20:32 GMT
Here is some additional information :

. The following people have cast their Vote in favor of this release:

   - Committers; Akara Sucharitakul, William Sobel, Sheetal Patel,
Shanti Subramanyam
   - Additional users/developers: Amanda Waite,
   - Mentors: Craig Russell

. Craig has reviewed the licensed and his comments can be viewed at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-olio-dev/200904.mbox/%3c85FD5A49-08F5-49C0-B2ED-DDFC47713DA8@SUN.com%3e

   The license for attachment_fu and white_list rails plugins is
available at http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/plugins/LICENSE.

Thanks
Shanti