incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing site
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:35:00 GMT
On 28/04/2009, Gavin <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  I checked out Incubator site.
>  Before doing any changes at all I thought I'd build the site and see if all
>  is well.
>
>  I got :-
>
>  D:\Apache2\incubator>svn st
>  X      rat
>  M      site-publish\guides\releasing-eclipse-update-site.html
>  ?      site-publish\ip-clearance\lucene-query-parser.html
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\zookeeper.html
>  site-publish\ip-clearance\harmony-1680-contribution-javap-kononov.html
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\velocity-tiles.html
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\trinidad-translations.html
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\openxml4j.html
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\local-lucene-solr.html
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\xmlgraphics-batik-xmleditor-component.html
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\shale-444-clay-plugin-for-eclipse.html
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\commons-flatfile.html
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\pylucene.html
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\uima-as.html
>  site-publish\ip-clearance\harmony-5742-contribution-microemu-teodorczyk.h
>  tml
>  M      site-publish\ip-clearance\index.html
>  M      site-publish\projects\pivot.html
>
>  Performing status on external item at 'rat'
>
>  D:\Apache2\incubator>
>
>  So, whats the deal with all those changes?

Just checking - are these "real" changes, or just whitespace or EOL changes?

If some of the files don't have svn:eol-style set to native, then
changes can occur.

Also it's not unknown for such differences to occur when different
versions of the build tools are used - even Java versions can affect
generated HTML, as I found out with the Apache site (the Ant script
should now handle this)