incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Olio 0.1
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:51:52 GMT
On 15/04/2009, Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <Shanti.Subramanyam@sun.com> wrote:
> Here is some additional information :
>
>  . The following people have cast their Vote in favor of this release:
>
>   - Committers; Akara Sucharitakul, William Sobel, Sheetal Patel,
>  Shanti Subramanyam
>   - Additional users/developers: Amanda Waite,
>   - Mentors: Craig Russell
>
>  . Craig has reviewed the licensed and his comments can be viewed at
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-olio-dev/200904.mbox/%3c85FD5A49-08F5-49C0-B2ED-DDFC47713DA8@SUN.com%3e
>
>   The license for attachment_fu and white_list rails plugins is available at
> http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/plugins/LICENSE.

If these plugins are included in the distribution then the appropriate
details need to be included in the NOTICE and LICENSE files.

What about the other Rails plugins, i.e.

acts_as_network
acts_as_taggable
calendar_helper
country_select
fixture_replacement2
rails_rcov
rorclassify
rspec & rspec_rails

Don't these need to be mentioned somewhere?

-1 from me unless the above concerns can be addressed.

The OlioDriver.jar file contains a smaller OlioDriver.jar file.
This is very confusing; one of the jars should be renamed.

The binary olio file contains several .patch and .diff files. These
don't seem correct for a binary file. What is their purpose?

The source PHP file contains several jars; I would expect these to be
in the binary archive only. It also contains the file "event.pdf"
which does not seem to belong in the archive (or indeed in SVN).