incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache SocialSite
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:39:14 GMT
I'm +1 on this proposal. Just one comment on the administrivia:

You don't list the PPMC socialsite-private@incubator.apache.org email
list; and I'm curious why you have an issues email list. Is there a
reason to have an issues list separate from dev?

Craig

P.S. Tony Ng has departed Sun; his new email is tcng at yahoo.