incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Wink Proposal
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:38:50 GMT
Dan,

I do think that "graduating" via a merger with the CXF implementation
and engagements with that community is a good goal to have. I believe
we call that out explicitly since we tell all projects that when the
time is ripe we can figure out where the project is gonna live. So +1
for that option.

I am looking at this from the point of view of...We are here now, what
can we do next? Would everyone like to take a look at the sources
next?

thanks,
dims