incubator-general mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Pivot 1.1 (second try)
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:49:27 GMT
> What's the SVN tag for the release?
>
> It's useful to be able to compare the source archive with SVN to check
> if there are any missing or extraneous files.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pivot/branches/1.1/

I plan to copy this to tags once the release gets approved (since
until then, we still need to make changes).

> One minor problem I noticed: the LICENSE file contains some odd
> characters towards the end which don't display well.

Ah - probably 'cause I had emacs set to use UTF-8.  I'll change that
on the trunk, though imho, it shouldn't hold up the 1.1 release.