incubator-general mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala <santiago.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RES: Opinion about new framework
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 21:33:44 GMT
El mar, 07-04-2009 a las 08:19 -0300, Andre Dantas Rocha escribió:
> Hi Bertrand,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> As you said, maybe the size of the project justifies his adoption by an
>  existing one, like Apache Commons. In this case, is this the correct
>  place (list) to ask if it can be done?

You can try to get the module/library adopted there, but you could also
develop on top of any commons component (if it makes sense, I don't have
a precise technical idea) and offer them the result.

While in this second case you would not be "admitted" into a concrete
community, you can still use the commons products as building blocks to
ease development and try to create the community by yourself.

Not sure if it helps,
Santiago