incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Pivot 1.1 (second try)
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:27:41 GMT
>> p.s. on the trunk, we've just migrated the demos sub-project and the
>> JFreeChart provider off of the ASF repository for good
>Were they license incompatible?  I'd really like to have demos at the ASF,
>not just the core code.  But they should be demos that the project is
>willing to maintain.

The JFree project was not compatible. Some of the examples in the demos project were compatible,
but it would have been a larger effort to split this into multiple projects. However, the
tutorials project also contains a large number of demos, and this will remain in the ASF repository
(it has no external dependencies). We will continue to maintain all three projects.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message