incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Peltz, Christopher" <chris.pe...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Apache Wink Proposal
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:59:57 GMT
Greg - one correction - HP did sign an Apache CLA, so it should say "Yes", next to all HP initial
committers.

________________________________
From: Greg Truty [gtruty@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 11:07 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Nicholas L Gallardo; Dustin Amrhein; Bryant Luk; Jesse A Ramos; Christopher J Blythe;
Baram, Eliezer; Elman, Michael; Fischer, Nadav; Snitkovsky, Martin; Alsaigh Cohen, Tali; Shadi,
Tomer; Michael Rheinheimer
Subject: Apache Wink Proposal

Hello all, I would like to formally present the incubator proposal for Apache Wink, stand-alone
REST toolkit supporting JAX-RS (JSR 311), a client runtime and test cases (as well as other
items). The full proposal can be found on the wiki at: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WinkProposal
.  We are looking forward to all questions and feedback, positive or negative.  In addition,
we welcome all participants and mentors to help support the effort.

Greg Truty