incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <>
Subject [VOTE] apache-rat-project 0.6rc3
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:12:42 GMT

I have prepared a new staging repository, which you can find on

The proposed binary and source files are in the subdirectory

The SVN tag is at

Please cast your vote:

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

Compared to rc2, the following changes have been applied:

- The NOTICE files in the binary and source distribution and in the
  apache-rat jar files have been fixed. (Kevan Miller)
- Several license headers have been corrected. (RAT-42)
- Release builds have only been possible after a build without
  -Prelease (Kevan Miller)

Thanks, Jochen

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
       My guess: Nokia E50)

To unsubscribe, e-mail: