incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: Robust-Task introduction
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:23:38 GMT
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Min Cha <> wrote:

> I wonder whether I am understanding a message from you.
> Do you think this project should or can be a component in Commons?

Could become...

> If so,  I would like to know how to be a component in Commons.

Well, it depends. The Commons community could either go for
Incubation, in which case it is about getting a community built up
with the codebase. I suspect that the codebase is too small for
Incubation, and Commons should do a "Software Grant" and import the
codebase into their existing community. Now, it is up to 'them' how
they want to proceed. I am skeptical to incubation to grow community,
but no problem to see a them take the library in via a Software Grant.

-- - New Energy for Java

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message