incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <>
Subject Re: An anti-plagiarism tool for GSoC Was: [pulse] A lab or an incubator?
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:12:03 GMT
Thanks for a quick answer. I have read RAT's proposal, and I agree
that it is a right place to go. Do I understand correctly that you and
your project fellows are open to start this GSoC task? I'm open for
any form of collaboration, e.g. co-mentorship.

Wtih best regards, Alexei

P.S. Technically, it is ok to create the anti-plagiarism tool using
Java: Google provides Javi API. The next similarity is in heuristic
nature of comparison. Could you please provide a pointer how RAT
heuristics are kept in the code?