incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Olio 0.1
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:18:59 GMT
Hi Sebb,

Thanks for taking a look. The artifacts were uploaded prematurely and
will be taken down.

A couple of comments below as well...

On Mar 31, 2009, at 4:22 AM, sebb wrote:

> On 30/03/2009, Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <Shanti.Subramanyam@sun.com>
> wrote:
>> This is the first binary release of the Apache Olio project.
>> We have fixed many bugs and have tested the releases to ensure
>> there are no
>> major problems.
>>
>> All package names have been changed to org.apache.olio. We have
>> updated
>> many source license/header files and added the LICENSE, NOTICE files.
>>
>> The release artifacts are available at :
>> http://people.apache.org/~shanti/olio_0.1
>
> It would be helpful to have a pointer to the SVN tag.
>
>> Each source and binary package has a MD5 and a Signature.
>
> Only tar.gz packages provided. Normally zip is provided as well.
>
> MD5 hashes are OK, but cannot check sigs as key does not appear to be
> uploaded to a server.

I was able to download the key from subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: key D39CE220: public key "Shanti Subramanyam (Shanti) <shanti.subramanyam@sun.com

 >" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1

> Can you provide a link to the KEYS file in SVN?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/olio/KEYS

Craig