incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <>
Subject RE: March 2009 Incubator Board Report
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:19:42 GMT
fwiw I emailed Jim directly yesterday (no reply yet but he's a busy man)
indicating I would like to help in some way, perhaps by applying patches,
updating the website etc. I know some PHP but not much logging.

Just trying to keep the project alive, let me know if I can help

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message