incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Peterson <dpeter...@google.com>
Subject Re: [MISSING REPORTS]: Bluesky, Cassandra, Kato,Log4php,Shindig,Stonehenge
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:59:02 GMT
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Santiago Gala <santiago.gala@gmail.com>wrote:

> El lun, 16-03-2009 a las 12:58 -0400, Noel J. Bergman escribió:
> > Stonehenge and Kato reported, but the others are all absent.
> >  Cassandra, I note, discussed the need for a report, but failed to
> >  provide one.
> >

> shindig discussed it too, and failed to report too

Santiago is right in that shindig-dev discussed what should go into this
report, and we actually came to consensus. Unfortunately, through a typo in
the URL, we reported on the March2008 page prior to the deadline... rather
than the March2009 page.

We've now updated the proper http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2009
 page.

Apologies for the confusion :-\