incubator-general mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: [MISSING REPORTS]: Bluesky, Cassandra, Kato,Log4php,Shindig,Stonehenge
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:49:15 GMT
I am away on vacation and not really well connected. Could someone
else write add/complete my lines to the incubator report? Brian? Ian?

But to sum it up: Cassandra had a very(!) slow start. First code just
got in a couple of days ago. Hardly any traffic on the lists yet. (a
little concerned from my side) New contributor ellected as committer
bringing over his code from github. Wiki in place (I think).

Now back to the streets of Marrakech..
cheers
--
Torsten