incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Log4PHP going again.
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:14:55 GMT
On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 8:29 AM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also asked on the log4php list if there are interested people for
> the GSoC. If it is possible for an incubation project to participate,
> maybe somebody can help me to get this introduced in the apache way.

Yes, Incubator Projects are able to participate in GSoC, feel free to
add ideas to [1].
The only issue is that mentors, need to be Apache Members or
Committers, but maybe you can get one of your mentors to become a
mentor if students get interested in log4php project ideas.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk