incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Olio 0.1
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:22:29 GMT
On 30/03/2009, Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <Shanti.Subramanyam@sun.com> wrote:
> This is the first binary release of the Apache Olio project.
>  We have fixed many bugs and have tested the releases to ensure there are no
> major problems.
>
>  All package names have been changed to org.apache.olio. We have updated
> many source license/header files and added the LICENSE, NOTICE files.
>
>  The release artifacts are available at :
>  http://people.apache.org/~shanti/olio_0.1

It would be helpful to have a pointer to the SVN tag.

>  Each source and binary package has a MD5 and a Signature.

Only tar.gz packages provided. Normally zip is provided as well.

MD5 hashes are OK, but cannot check sigs as key does not appear to be
uploaded to a server.

Can you provide a link to the KEYS file in SVN?

>  The output of RAT is included in *-rat-output.txt.

Cannot read these:

You don't have permission to access
/~shanti/olio_0.1/apache-olio-php-0.1.rat-output.txt on this server.

You don't have permission to access
/~shanti/olio_0.1/apache-olio-rails-0.1.rat-output.txt on this server.

The NOTICE file in the archives does not follow the standard:

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice