incubator-general mailing list archives

From sasaboy <sasa...@prozone.rs>
Subject Re: Champion needed for new workflow project proposal
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 18:05:12 GMT

Hi,

don't think CLA will be the problem. Althouth a mature project, the core and
all the main components of the engine are written by the core
developers...the community mostly helped by contributing different
implementations of some other components and by giving ideas for the
improvement of the core functionallity.

Greetings,
Sasa.