incubator-general mailing list archives

From Min Cha <minslo...@gmail.com>
Subject Robust-Task introduction
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 00:53:26 GMT
Hi, all.

I am developing a framework called as Robust-Task.
Robust-Task is a framework which helps you write READABLE code when you need
to express complex or long business flow.
(Recently, 0.1 concept version was released.)
I would like to see that the idea of Robust-Task is valuable through the
opinions of Apache incubator members and Apache commons member.
Following is a document to introduce Robust-Task.

http://code.google.com/p/robust-coupe/wiki/RobustTaskIntroduction

If you have a opinion, please reply to this mail.
Thanks for your reading.

--
Min Cha, Dreaming Developer
English : http://minslovey.blogspot.com