incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4php status?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:42:29 GMT
On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> Well, one sure way is to a formal release and get more
> people to look at it.

log4php would surely benefit of that. I watched this list for a while
now, and it looks like less activity. Somebody here told me that there
is no activity cause the code is quite stable. If so, a release would
be great.

And maybe there should be a discussion about the roadmap of log4php. I
cannot believe this is the final code for log4php.

Another point is that PHP doesn't draw much attention within the
apache community. I have tried to find a champion for another PHP
project I wanted to incubate, but failed. I guess if more PHP projects
would be hosted at apache, log4php would benefit with more community
interaction too.

Cheers,
Christian