incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: ** MISSING ** February Incubator Reports
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:00:59 GMT
Craig.Russell wrote:

> Note that last month, I was not complaining about the messages, just
> the timing. Apologies if that wasn't clear.

I knew it had to do with the timing, and just that, Craig.  No worries.
My point is that people are not getting the reports done on time.  Sure
*some* do, such as yours, but look at this month's.  Or most months' if we
don't starting calling for them, and sometimes even when we do.

> I would have made a different experiment. Starting on February 12, an
> interesting experiment would be to send hectoring messages to the
> errant Mentors.

Starting on the 12th would not have left enough time for anyone to review
the reports.  The idea of having them *done* by Wed, which would have been
the 11th, was to give the PMC time to review them and have revisions made.

	--- Noel