incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: What should be the consequences of missing required Incubator Reports?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:00:59 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> A practical problem [is] that reports are submitted right up to the
deadline

Yes, that's something I discussed last month, and again today with Craig.

> Asking the mentors to submit a confidential report (on private)
> whenever a report is missed would be reasonable start.

Why a confidential report?  By saying that a report should be confidential,
you appear to be implying something.

> To be practical, would need to pull the report dealine earlier with the
> month to give mentors and PMC the chance to create a report on behalf
> of the podling.

Well, that's what I did last month, and we had everything on time.  This
time, we did not have reports from multiple projects.

	--- Noel