incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 2.0.1 release of Apache Click
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 03:00:33 GMT
Perhaps I missed it, but I don't see an incubator DISCLAIMER as
required by http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

Have you run RAT against your source? Some files don't have Apache
source license headers and looks like they should (e.g. examples/src/
cayenne.xml, etc).

I didn't see any other problems. Until the above are resolved, here's
my -1.

--kevan