incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <>
Subject Outstanding INFRA Issues for KATO Project
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 02:38:21 GMT
Hi All,

Since KATO was accepted into Incubator in November, there were some of the
usual requests for stuff to be set up by INFRA.

On 3rd December I set up the KATO Jira Project. It is ready to be used. One
remaining item for that Issue -
( for the creation of a
Jira account for S Goyal; so I can then put SGoyal into the correct
groups/permissions etc.

Another issue ( shows that
we are still waiting for CLAs from a couple of folk.

If this is all in hand then sorry for the noise, I'm just trying to have a
tidy up of some Infra Issues and these have been hanging around for a couple
of months. I'd have thought new podlings would be eager to get on.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message