incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] [RESULT] Approve the 2.0.1 release of Apache Click - third try
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:32:00 GMT
Hi all,

The vote ends with the following result: 3 +1 and no other votes.

+1 Andrus Adamchik
+1 Henning Schmiedehausen
+1 Will Glass-Husain

The vote passes and the distribution will be uploaded to
'/dist/incubator/click/'

I know folks have been quite busy so really appreciate the time taken
to evaluate the distro.

kind regards

bob